The Blog of Julie McCartney: animation student, freelance daydreamer, and secret time detective.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

First Q&A Horray!

I had my first Q&A yesterday with my Maya Springboard mentor, Grzegorz Dalek. Greg (as he's told us we can call him) has worked at Reality Pump (game development studio, Poland) and Meindbender (Sweden). Meindebender is a pretty sweet studio that's been putting out some really badass work. If you've seen the spots for Cartoon Network they've done, you'll totally agree. See below:






Both by Meindbender, both very cool. I am excited to start learning Maya, and a bit nervous too. It could be that I am scared about the work load coming up, or that my mentors name makes me think of this:



((I laugh at my own Doctor Who reference. Bwahahaha))

No comments:

Post a Comment